21st Century Health Care Consultants works with a number of different Agencies and Associations.
This means that our proven track record of consulting with hundreds of agencies for Licensing and CHAP Accreditation will not only help you in starting or expanding your agency BUT will ensure that your agency go through the process in the shortest amount of time based on the state and agency process.
Our Clients all agree that our services has saved them months of down time, many months of lost patients or lost income which could mean thousands to your agency.
Pride In Excellence:
21st Century Health Care Consultants is proud to display the CHAP Logo as a token of our commitment to providing the very best in home health care and personal care consulting. The Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) is a private, not-for-profit corporation that has set high national standards for providers to meet in effectively and efficiently delivering quality health care products and services to consumers. CHAP confers accreditation on organizations that have demonstrated through rigid scrutiny that their policies, procedures, practices and quality assurance programs meet the CHAP national standards. Accreditation is a voluntary method to establish our commitment to adhering to these high standards, to show that we are in compliance with all regulatory bodies in the industry, and to provide surety to any concerned party that we strive for excellence in all endeavors.
Fill out the form below for a no obligation consultation and one of our friendly consultants will get back to you shortly.
How hard is it?
Accreditation is not easy to attain—providers must demonstrate that they meet the CHAP criteria through a stringent review of ninety-six separate qualifying standards & criteria, spanning eight areas of business operations, such as Customer Service/Care Management, Quality Improvement, and Fiscal Management. Evidence submitted for the review includes:
- Documented internal policies and procedures.
- Best practices checklists.
- Reviews of training and fiscal management records.
- Quality Improvement measures and corrective actions.
- Customer satisfaction monitoring and improvement measures.
CHAP reviewers perform on-site visits to audit these and other performance areas to validate each standard. They further interview our staff members to discover levels of training, product knowledge and to ascertain health and safety standards. They also review customer satisfaction using a variety of methods including direct customer contact. Once they have considered the entire body of evidence, they then determine whether or not we have met the standard sufficient for accreditation.
What does CHAP Accreditation mean for our customers?
1. It ensures that we are committed to providing quality home health and personal care consulting accreditation.
2. Demonstrates our professionalism and commitment to ethical business practices.
3. Independently verifies our continuous compliance with all applicable governmental and statutory regulations and guidelines.
4. Ensures constant review of our internal policies, procedures and practices to continuously improve our customer’s experience.
5. Ensures our customers will always have a voice to express their needs, and to have their needs met with precision and promptness.
Find out more about CHAP. – CHAP Accreditation – The Mark of Quality and Commitment CHAP Accreditation