Medicare Accreditation for New and Existing Agencies
Thank You for your interest in achieving Medicare Accreditation. We would like to work with you in preparing for and achieving these goals for your organization. We have successfully guided hundreds of home healthcare agencies just like yours through the home healthcare process. Listed below is what we provide. Our home healthcare accreditation service, along with your commitment to be the best, will enable you to achieve Medicare Accreditation.
12 Reasons why 21st Century Health Care Consultants should be your first choice
when hiring a home healthcare accreditation consultant?
1. 21st Century Health Care Consultants core personnel are former CHAP Accrediting Body Senior Site Supervisors.
2. Our only business is Home Healthcare Medicare Accreditation.
3. We pride ourselves in having the most comprehensive and effective Home Health Care Training program in the industry. We train your staff to eliminate home healthcare accreditation deficiencies and pass their home healthcare accreditation site survey inspection.
4. We complete an ON-SITE Mock home healthcare accreditation audit at your location. This on-site audit includes a complete review of your Agency’s operations. Our Mock auditing procedures are similar to what the Home Healthcare Medicare Accreditation Site Surveyor will be requiring when they survey your agency for Medicare Accreditation.
5. Quality assurance audit review of personnel records as per CHAP Medicare Accreditation, ACHC Medicare Accreditation or Joint Commission Medicare Accreditation Standards.
6. Ongoing review of patient charts until agency is surveyed for Home Healthcare Medicare accreditation.
7. Lifetime training support at our Home Care University .
21st Century Health Care Consultants has four Masters
prepared Registered Nurses available to assist you as needed.
8. A Home Healthcare Medicare Accreditation consultant will be assigned to assist you during State License and Home Healthcare Medicare Accreditation surveys.
9. We provide unrestricted telephone consultation throughout the entire home healthcare license and home healthcare Medicare accreditation process
- Before the Site Visit
- During the Site Visit
- After the Site Visit
10. As our client list is large and at least one of our home healthcare agencies is always being surveyed for home healthcare Medicare accreditation. The feedback that we receive concerning changing standards is passed on to you.
11. Invitation to attend our (OBQI) yearly conference held for our agencies.
We provide you with all operational materials.
12. We will provide you with everything you will need to attain home healthcare Medicare accreditation for Medicare Certification.
Click here for the description of the Home Healthcare Policies
Ten customized Home Healthcare Policies and Procedures (compliant with State, Federal and Accrediting Body standards)
- Administrative Policies
- Patient Care Policies
- Personnel Policies
- Financial Management Policies
- Job Descriptions
- Performance Evaluations
- Infection Control
- Safety Management
- Emergency Disaster
- Outcome Based Quality Improvement Plan
- Admission packet, Patient information booklet, Admission forms, Advanced directives
Click here for the description of the Personnel Files, In/Services Contents
- Human resources / Personnel files
- Competency evaluations, Job Descriptions, Performance evaluations
- Employee handbook
- Annual evaluation
- Teaching guides
- Committee minutes for all seven committees as per accreditation Standards :
- Agency Disclosure/Conflict of Interest statements
- Board of Directors Meetings
- Professional Advisory Committee meetings
- Outcome Based Quality Improvement (OBQI)
- Clinical Record Review Committee meetings
- Ethics Committee meetings
- Safety Committee meetings
- Budget Committee meetings as needed.
- Nursing Procedures
- Home Health Agency Logs
- Sample Forms
- Home Health Aide In-services Education Plans
- Capital Expenditure Plan and Three-Year Budget
Click here for the description of the Outcome Based Quality Improvement Plan
- Outcome Based Quality Improvement Plan
- Strategic plan